My depot



Free Hit Counter
To realize the value of a sister
Ask someone who doesn't have one.

To realize the value of ten years:
Ask a newly divorced couple.

To realize the value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize the value of one year:
Ask a student who has failed a final exam.

To realize the value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.

To realize the value of one month:
Ask a mother who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize the value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize the value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.

To realize the value of one minute:
Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one-second:
Ask a person who has survived an accident...

To realize the value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~


Wednesday, May 25, 2005

This day

Today I cried the first time when Joel left for Singapore. Today, Zabe witnessed how lonely I can be. I thought I am strong enough to face these challeges. I am wrong. Although I still face life as positive as possible, but I know the verge might be near. I know that time will come I will achieve whatever it is that I wanted.

This day is a different day because I heard the most comforting words I can hear from a child, from my own daughter. The moment she saw me crying she told me these words:

"Mom why are you crying?"
"Tomorrow when you wake up do not cry anymore huh?"
"Mommy it's ok to cry, it's ok"

Then she hugged me. Now I feel better. Now I can face life with a reason.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger ayma said…

    *sniff*

    nakakaiyak naman.

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Rizza Balatbat said…

    Hi Ria,

    Si Rizza to ng TMG, andito kana pala sa SGP din...Saan ka dito nakatira at anong company mo? Naghahanap ako ng malilipatang room.

    God Bless :)
    Rizza

     

Post a Comment

<< Home