My depot



Free Hit Counter
To realize the value of a sister
Ask someone who doesn't have one.

To realize the value of ten years:
Ask a newly divorced couple.

To realize the value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize the value of one year:
Ask a student who has failed a final exam.

To realize the value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.

To realize the value of one month:
Ask a mother who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize the value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize the value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.

To realize the value of one minute:
Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one-second:
Ask a person who has survived an accident...

To realize the value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~


Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Five in a row

Today is our 5th year wedding anniversary! Yey! I received a bouquet of flowers delivered to my office. This is the second time I got flowers from Joel ever since we've been together. The first time he gave me flowers was when I forced him to give me one hahahahahaha. Yes, "forced" is the right term. I am not a fanatic of flowers. I don't know why. Maybe because I have more male hormones than female ones? Joel knew I won't appreciate flowers so he doesn't make an effort to send me one. But still having those female hormones, I still long to feel special by receiving flowers. What actually made my day was the poem I received from him that made me cry. Here it is....

Why do i love u?

I love you because everything that I have now I owe to you
I owe you my flourishing career
I owe you my confidence
I owe you my being physically fit
I owe you our little bundle of joy, Zabe

I love you for the way you are
I love your flaws
I love your habits
I love being addicted to you
I just love loving you!
But most of all, I love you because you loved me when I had nothing and because you still love me even with my flaws....

I promised to love you forever.... I still do....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Ainna said…

    Eto bang poem na to e ginawa mo o galing sa card? Hihihi!

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger ayma said…

    sabi ko na nga ba kinilig ka nung pinadalhan ka ng flowers. tse! hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home